Click here to edit subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > Roleplay > Closed RP ~ Reunions In The Sewers [2012]

mystique_shines

This is an RP for Mods mainly, so please start by stating your charactor(s) and enjoy!

Characters

Raphael

Donnatello

Solange (child)

August 18, 2013 at 9:10 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Angel

Mirari, the mouse mutant nomad

Mikey, youngest mutant ninja turtle

--

"If at first you don't succeed, try a sharper knife."

August 18, 2013 at 9:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

MusicGirl8998

Characters:

Leonardo

Morgan (OC)

--

"Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed." ~G. K. Chesterton

August 18, 2013 at 9:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Angel

Mirari.... She called herself Mirari, though that hadn't always been her name it seemed appropriate now. 'Wanderer', it fit her nomadic life well, always moving.... following the Northern star. There were nights, when streets were empty and she could sit out in the open in peace that she reflect on her life.

Tonight was one of those nights. She sat on a cold park bench in New York....with her worn, dark brown jacket on, the hood up she almost looked like a normal girl....humans tend to see only what they want to see. They wouldn't notice the claws on her hands, or the thin layer of light brown fur covering her body; her long hair was just a few shades darker. They would be blissful unaware that the 'belt' holding her loose fitting jeans up was actually her tail. They would never pay attention to the odd way her hood covered her head, as it's fabric contorted around her large, rodent ears. Her short muzzle and bucked teeth would be out of sight and out of mind to them. The only thing that they might notice was her lack of shoes....

Around each of her wrists and ankles were scars...places the fur would never grow back, where the shackles had worn the fur away and then left the skin a bloody mess. A constant reminder of her captivity, perverse shackles she would carry with her the rest of her life, binding her to Then, to the memories of that place.

Tonight though she was thinking about the last time she had been in New York. God she hadn't been in New York for six years, though it was one of the few places she had spent more then a couple months in...with them. The brothers she was here to see once more. She still wasn't sure how Donnie had managed to get a message to her, but she couldn't refuse when he asked. She hadn't stayed when asked...but she didn't mind coming back for a visit. It would be good to see her old friends again, to see him again.

Shaking her head she stood from the bench, clutching her jacket around her as she set out for the turtle's lair. She had wasted enough time already. She kept her head down as she moved through the streets, mindful of the late nighters. She was half way there when a sound caught her attention, coming from the alley she was passing.

--

August 18, 2013 at 9:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

mystique_shines

Solange was sad. For a three year old, she was intelligent, thanks to certain parts of her brain. Slowly, tears soaked her flawless face and, with difficulty and a box, made her way onto a thick dustbin at the back of an alley, her spotty dress coming down over her shaking knees and she wrapped herself carefully in her jumper. Her thick midnight black fell into her face and covered her face from passers-by. Nobody wanted to see a little girl crying anyways.

She shuffled to the back of the dustbin, shrouding herself into the darkness. She liked the darkness when she got lost. She was good at hiding, though, when she was back home, she already felt good. She loved her mama and daddy, even though she looked more like mama then daddy. She had her daddy's dark brown eyes and her mama's dark black hair. She loved her mama's hair. 

She sat there for a good few hours, whimpering.Then, her mind searched out. This was normal when she was scared. Her mystic eyes [power] searched out for an familiar mind patterns, like her mama's. She was most at ease with her Mama's because it was a warm place to be.

Then, slow footsteps made their way towards her. Family. Friends. Forgetting. This strangers mind was sad. Even though she wanted to see her old friends, this new visitor to Solange's alley was sad inside. Then, her eyes widened dramatically when she realised this new visitor had been good friend's with her daddy. When they stopped before her, she scrunched her shoulders up and stopped crying immediately, pulling herself out of this person's mind and looking up through dark brown/red eyes.

Mirari.

August 18, 2013 at 10:48 PM Flag Quote & Reply

MusicGirl8998

Morgan was deep beneath New York, the sewers to be exact. The place she'd called home for the past few years of her life. It wasn't as bad as people would think. It's a weird transition at first obviously, but after a while you get used to it and it's as if you've been living there your whole life. Of course that was the last thing on her mind at the moment. RIght now Morgan was pacing back and forth in the main room, her jet black hair with blue streaks she'd gotten years blowing behind her. It wasn't that it wasn't normal for her daughter to go missing sometimes, she managed to get herself into situations like this sometimes and she'd always come back home, or Donnie would go ouy and find her. But it's been hours and she was starting to get panicky. Motherhood did that to a person. A fleeting memory of a few years passed her mind, though as much as she'd like to dwell on the past, now was not the time. She sat down and rubbed her temples, willing the headache to go away. She looked at the clock 11:22PM. She bit her lip and prayed she was alright.

August 18, 2013 at 11:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Angel

Mirari crouched down slowly in front of the child, grimacing at the scent of the ally, careful to keep her face shadowed. No need to frighten the little girl more then she already was. 'slow, careful movements. Don't startle her.' she thought, smiling gently even though the child wouldn't be able to see it in the dark.

"its ok, piccola(little one). don't be frightened, I just want to help" she kept her voice soft and soothing. "come now, don't cry. such a cute child should never have tears in her eyes. can you tell me where your mommy is? she must be worried about you right now." she placed on clawed hand on the ground for stability, ignoring the dirt and grime that would cover her palm.

Mikey watched Morgan pace , his own hands tapping out a rhythm on his nun-chucks. At this point they were all worried for the Solange, it was taking everything in him not to rush out to look for her him self, but he knew he wouldn't have as much of a chance at finding her. Mikey crossed the room to sit by Morgan. "Sis..... Don't worry. Sol is yours and Donnie's kid, she'll be fine. she might be young but she's never gotten in over her head."

--

August 18, 2013 at 11:59 PM Flag Quote & Reply

mystique_shines

Solange sniffed and moved closer to this new stranger, dark brown eyes staring up with such innocence. Her grimy hands unwound from her legs, and even though her body language felt closed up, she was open to this stranger instantly.

Then, Solange shook her head. "Mama says to never tell of where we live. We live somewhere that humans are never alolowed to go,"

Then, the small child unwound her legs and sat cross-legged. She turned her head to the side and the evening light caight something. Ignoring how this new stranger flinched, Solange tucked some hair behind her ear and then, very slowly, her hands made their way to the dark hood. The fabric felt soft and worn in her small fongers and it smelled of home. Pushing back the hood, dark hair stood out over a furry face. Mouse-like ears flopped upwards and Solange smiled.

"But, you're not human, are you, Mirari?"

Donatello was frustrated as he searched for his daughter with Raphael. Leo and Mikey had stayed home to look after his worried wife and wait for their neice and brother to come home. 

But Donnie didn't like wandering the city in the evening. The risk of them being spotted was high enough at night, but this was his daughter. Thanks to her powers, she knew where not to go, and where to hide in this city of eight million. He checked almost everywhere he could.

"Donnie, you sure she's here? I mean it's getting dark, and y-"

"Raph, I don't need you to make me worry more! God sake, she's only three!" snapped Donnie, exasperated. He didn't need Raph to make him worry more of what could happen at night.

Raph shot his hands in the air, controlling his temper. "I'm just saying, because I want my neice back too!" Raph followed his brother down the length of the building as he searched in the alley below. He didn't mind, hell, Raph would've gone himself for the kid - she was his neice, he loved her. 

Now, as they made their way down the side of the building, they had no idea of the little girl and mouse on the other side of the building they stood on.

August 19, 2013 at 12:21 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Angel

Mirari was frozen, her blue eyes staring at the girl on shock and slight fear. Take a deep breath she relaxed, smiling at the girl as she gentle clapsed her hands. "No..no I'm not.  Can you tell me how you knew my name, piccola, has someone told you about me? Preferably after you tell me where you live, the night is only getting colder and you don't have fur keeping you warm." As she said this she rubbed the girl's freezing hands between hers, blowing on them to try and get some warmth in the child again. In side, though still mostly concerned about the little one she was terrified. she hadn't survive as long as she did by being careless, but this child knew her name. she froze suddenly,ears twitching, before looking up toward the roof then looking down the alley way. She thought she heard something...voices...so familiar....his voice had always been the loudest....she didn't know weather to call out or hide like a mouse from a cat.

--

August 19, 2013 at 12:37 AM Flag Quote & Reply

MusicGirl8998

Morgan sighed, she knew that Mikey was right. "I know.... I just wished they'd come home already..." She felt a familiar burning at the back of her throat. Not exactly a stranger to her. She grabbed a nearby glass filled with a red liquid and sipped some before resting it down again. The burning in her throat stopped. Her Xīxuèguǐ instincts always flared up in stressful situations like this, even if she was only a hybrid. She held her head in her heads. "It's just that....what if they don't find her... or....?" She gulped, she didn't even want to think of those possibilties, yet they were only things in her head at the moment.

"You can't think like that Morgan, Sol's gonna be okay, and so is Donnie and Raph." said Leo, trying to make his voice sound as optimistic as possible.

Morgan said nothing in return, she just stared at the entrance to the lair. Hoping that the next second they would all walk through, safe and sound.

--

"Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed." ~G. K. Chesterton

August 19, 2013 at 1:00 AM Flag Quote & Reply

mystique_shines

Raphael turned towards the edge of the buidling, and grabbed his taller brother by the plastron. Bringing him a few inches lower to his height, Raph pointed towards the other side of building they were stood on. "We haven't checked over there, have we?"

Instantly, Donnie was walking past Raph speedily, his older brother laughing heavily, and Donnie ignored him thoroughly. Looking down at the alley, Donnie sighed. Another busted dead end.

"Doesn't matter. No-one there, come on," Donnie sheathed his old bo staff again. He'd gotten it out if there was an emergency, whilst Raph normally walked with his sais by his side, swinging precariously on the tips of his fingers.

Just as Donnie turned, a rough hand grabbed his arm. Pulling his brother back, He tugged him down to land on the fire escape lightly, only a creak of rusted metal could be heard. "Let's search properly, you never know."

The brothers jumped from the third landing escape and landed neatly on the floor of the alley. They searched the walls, graffiti covered and stayed clear of the body in the corner, snoring softly and burping with alcohol on his breath.

Then, thing arms came around Donatello's legs and a small bodsy smashed into the back of his knee pads. "Daddy!"

Whirling round, Donnie's eyes bulged as he stared down at his daughter hugging his knees. He whooped happily, and scooped her up and sat her on hi hip, pushing his head into her should while her arms hung loosely around his neck. "Oh my god, sweetheart," he breathed in deeply, holding in small tears. He would normally check the playground for her, but when she wasn't there, he got worried, which brought him close to tears. 'Manly' tears. "Oh thank god."

But Raph, overjoyed inside to see his neice back again, had other ideas. He stalked forwards into the darkness of the alley and, even though it took him off guard, his hand wrapped around thick fabric and hair. As his brother hugged his daughter close, Raph pulled the unwanted visitor to the open. "Who the shell are yo-"

Raph stopped. The creature groaned and lifted it's head from the floor. Donnie and Solange looked up and even though Donnie was more concerned of his daughter, he looked up to Raph to see him totally shell shocked. Solange squeaked and slipped from her father's grasp, running forwards to where Mirari lay in front of Raph. 

"Uncle Raph! No!" yelled the small three-year old, pushing down hard on her Uncle's knee pads. Just making him wobble she rushed forwards towards Mirari and pulled the hood over her head, hugging the mouse close.

Raph dropped his sais and let his arms hang by his side, his expression completely shocked. "Mirari?"

August 19, 2013 at 1:28 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Angel

Mirari was frozen again, something that was quickly becoming an annoyance, staring up at Raph. Forcing her arm around the child in an awkward one armed hug, she slowly moved to sit up, looking toward Donnie. had the little one called him daddy? oh well, that was a though for later. "its aright piccola. i know how...uncle Raph can get." she said gently to the child, nuzzling the top of her head. Staying crouched at the ground, looking up at Donnie. "not that I understand how you managed it, I got your message. sorry if I'm a bit late. Took a while to get here from the Carpathian Mts, I'm sure you understand Donatello." Lightly pushing the little one back she stood, keeping a hand on the child's shoulder, she faced Raph. Taking a unnoticed breath to steady her racing heart she smiled at him; eyes guarded. "hello again Raphael."

--

August 19, 2013 at 1:45 AM Flag Quote & Reply

mystique_shines

[Taken character: Leonardo. Reason: MusicGirl8998 has left for a personel reason and will take up her characters when she returns]

Raph ground his teeth together in the back of his mouth and crossed his arms across his chest. He didn't like the way she stared at him, as if waiting for him to apologize for some unknown fight whilst he burned in flames. "Hi."

"Uncle Raph," a small voice made him look down to just below his knee. Hopeful brown eyes stared up at him whilst her hands hung off of his knee pad loosely. 

A smile made it's way across his face, and momentarily forgetting Mirari, he scooped the child into his arms and kissed her cheek. "Hey there, disappearing act! My god, you get into lots of trouble, don't you!?" he started to tickle her walking off towards her father. He put the child into Donnie's arms, rufflinf her hair.

Solange whined and pressed herself into Donnie's plastron, after he had dug around into the bag that had hung loosely across his shoulders and pulled out a blanket. He tucked his daughter into them and smiled as she turned into his body, getting comfortable. "We're going home now, sweetheart. Raph, call Leo and tell him we've got Sol and for Morgan not to worry."

"Will do," said Raph, pulling out the familiar T-phone and, making his way to the fire escape, looked over his shoulder breifly. "Move it, princess. Guess you're coming too."

By the sound of it, Raphael didn't seem to happy of their new visitor. 

Back in the lair, Leo laid down on the couch, his head back and his feet propped against the coffee table, and a large groan of annoyance left him when Morgan told him to take his feet off the furniture. Then, disturbing the pecefulness, the familiar ring of the T-phone burst out from behind the cushions.

taking out the thick phone, it took a few minutes for Leo to grin and end the call. Turning to Mikey and Morgan, he opened his mouth, "They're coming home. And we have an old friend joining us."

August 19, 2013 at 2:05 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Angel

Groaning she followed. She'd known he would be upset, that he wouldn't want to see her again, but she HAD missed him, wanted to see him again. As they raced back to the lair she thought back to the last time she was here, the day she left. the day she couldn't stay. 'dammit what did he expect! I told them all in the beginning i didn't settle!' she thought as they raced across the root. '...not even for him'.

It didn't take them long to reach the lair, Mirari keeping Donnie between her and Raph as they traversed the sewers. "so...you have a daughter, Donatello...do you plan to introduce her anytime soon..."

Taking over Morgan: reason, music is asleep.

"old friend?" Mike asked jumping up as Morgan turned from the entrance to Leo, "she's ok?" she asked, eyes alight with worry. Still she didn't stray from her vantage point of the entrance wanting to hold her baby girl as soon as possible.

--

August 19, 2013 at 2:22 AM Flag Quote & Reply

mystique_shines

Donnie smiled and shifted his sleeping daughter slightly, raking a hand across her forehead to move some hair from her eyes, She was the spitting image of her mother, with his eyes and intellect. He loved her dearly. "Well, she's one of the reasons why we called you here. We wanted you to meet her because you were a large part of our lives a few years ago," he looked up as they walked through the sewers. "I'm glad you're back.

Meanwhile, Raph's thoughts of Mirari were different. He had to bite his tongue to stop from disrespecting Mirari from what had happened six years ago, not in front of his neice. 

She should've stayed, if not for him, at least for Morgan. She knew that Morgan wasn't good in herself back then and to leave her...leave him, like that, wasn't right. For Raph at least.

He had no idea what was going through Mirari's head back then. He was glad he didn't. He didn't want to.

Raph gripped his sais harder and continued to the lair.

August 19, 2013 at 2:36 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Angel

"She's beautiful." she said, smiling at the sleeping child, ignoring Raph's seething. even after all this time she could tell when he was hold back from striking someone, not that it was that hard to tell in the first place. "How...how is Morgan doing? I sent letters, but its kind of hard to keep in touch without a home address." That was the Truth at least, she had sent a letter here, a post card there. Just enough to let them know she was alive, but never giving away where she was or what she was doing. she looked up as they entered, eyes landing on Morgan who rushed to forward to check on her daughter. "you found her.." Morgan breathed, tension leaving her shoulders like water as she brushed her fingers across the child's hair.

She hadn't even noticed Mirari, not until she heard Mikey yell. "MIRA! YOU'RE BACK!" Mikey, always the forgiving one, instantly rushed forward, sweeping the house into a tight hug. "he-..hey Mikey...go- good to see you too..can..i...breath now?" she huffed out, laughing slightly as Mikey drooped her, apologizing . "its fine, i get t. its been a while." Mirari said as she turned back to the now gapping Morgan. "hey...been a long time stranger..."

--

August 19, 2013 at 2:56 AM Flag Quote & Reply

mystique_shines

Unknown to the others, even though she was sleeping, Solange was sweeping everyone's mind patterns, searching for something she didn't even know she was looking for.

Uncle Michelangelo's brain was full of memories of Mirari, fun times when they were younger, when Mama had met her daddy and they fell in love. Uncle Michelangelo was also thinking of pizza so she could afford to leave his mind. Solange didn't bother to check her parents minds. She already knew their attention would be on her.

When she entered her Uncle Leonardo's mind, she twisted in her sleep. Hurt from Mirari leaving, sadness from seeing a dear friend leave and finally regrettable acceptence of her departure. The small three year old could almost feel the pain emanating off of him and the happiness as he hugged Mirari once more.

But whenit came to Uncle Raphael's mind, that's when the nightmares came.

August 19, 2013 at 3:18 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Angel

Morgan was about to, she didn't know. scream? hug her? Mira had been her friend before, had been the one there for her..but Mira had left, just packed up and left without an explanation one day after 2 years. Opening her mouth to say something, she paused, attention switching back to Solange. "sweety?" she said softly, as her child began to twist and turn in Donnie's arms, obviously wrapped in a nightmare."shush its alright, mamas' here..."

Pushing her hood down Mirari observed the changes in her friends, they seemed happy, which was good....well Raph just seemed like he wanted nothing more then to shake her. Pushing those thoughts away she kept her smile in place, wondering if this had been a bad idea. As Mikey moved to quiz the others on where they had found her-which her he was talking about was unknown, a faint whimper caused her ears to twitch. Moving to stand next the family she looked at the child, eyes concerned. "she doesn't seem to be resting well....." Her tail unwrapped from her waist, laying still behind her, even as her ears perked up, focusing on the piccola.

(this will be my last post as Morgan, as Music will most likely be back on later today)

--

August 19, 2013 at 9:45 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Angel

Mikey, who had moved forward to check on Solange as well paused as he watched Mira lift her hand to comfort his niece, staring at the banded scar circling her wrist that was revealed when her jacket sleeve moved. She always said the reason she didn't wear jewelery or tight clothes was because it rubbed her fur away, irritating her skin...and now she was back after six years with scars on her wrist, obviously from being bound too tightly for too long...he wanted to ask, but he remembered how she had always played her cards close to her chest, rarely letting on when she was hurt or scared, sometimes the only reason they had known something was wrong before was because she disappeared for a day or two. He didn't think anyone else had noticed it, focusing on Solange, so he'd keep quiet for now. He'd try to ask her in private. He continued to his brother and sister, staying back enough to give them space but close enough to see his niece clearly. "She alright? Did something happen?"

--

August 19, 2013 at 10:38 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Angel

(i made a mistake in my post, it was only 1 year, the longest she had ever spent in a single place)

--

August 19, 2013 at 5:58 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.