Click here to edit subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > Roleplay > first impression in a volatile situation

Angel

Mirari growled as she continued trying to re-wire to door to their cell. " why is it always aliens." she mumbled, brushing her long hair back, her ears twitching in aggitation, tail lashing behind her. their day had started out so well. She had just recently taken to travleling with a compainion, Morgan; the neice of the nice man who had taken care of her when she was still a mouse. She had searched years for that family, but they were gone. Morgan was the only connection she had left. They'd just been entering New york when they were run off the road and brough to this place.....her sensitive nose could pick up the scent of old blood and chemicals, and all the lab coats she saw passing under their door didn't ease her worries. They hadn't seen their kidnappers in person yet, but she knew they weren't human. Not with that scent, not with these locks. she paused as a noise caught her attention, drawing her eyes to the transparent, but not breakable, glass wall separating their cell from another just as their new neighbors were rolled in.

Donnie groaned as he and Raph were pushed down the corridor. It had been a routine patrol, but these aliens had caught them by surprise; knocking them out. He had come to a few minute ago, strapped to one of the, hospital beds? , with Raph secured in another one in front of him. The straps were made of an alien metal of some sort, and he couldn't move enough to get out. So far all he knew was that their captures weren't foot, kraang, or human and they had advanced tech.  He paused in his struggles as they came to a stop for a second before being pushed into a large cell like room, him and Raph just left in the center as the alien left. His and Raph's binds came off just as the door sealed shut.

--

"If at first you don't succeed, try a sharper knife."

August 22, 2013 at 10:49 PM Flag Quote & Reply

MusicGirl8998

Morgan sighed, her eyes closed and concentration as she did a mental sweep of the surrounding area around them. She faintly heard Mira talking "Maybe because we're not human?" She opened one eye and noticed Mira trying to re-wire the cell to their door. She figured it would be worth a shot. She knew that Mira was getting somewhat frustrated though, not that she blamed her. She was getting pretty pissed off herself. The burning sensation in the back of her throat didn't exactly help, though after all these years Morgan knew well enough how to ignore it. She closed her eye and resumes looking for minds around. She felt four people enter their cell block, two of which she recognized all the aliens who took them. The other two she didn't. She opened her eyes when she heard the door next door to them open.

As soon as they were released and the door shut behind them. Raph immediatly went for his Sais. Only to find that they were gone. He growled in frustration before kicking the door repeatidly, only for nothing to happen. Great, now they were stuck AND his foot was in pain he thought miserably to himself. It took him a few more seconds to notice that there was a glass separating his and Donnie's cage from another one.

--

"Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed." ~G. K. Chesterton

August 22, 2013 at 11:16 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Angel

Donnie had gotten up at a much slower pace then Raph, taking the time to look around their cell before looking toward the neighboring one. There was a...mouse? and another girl who appeared human, but at the same time something didn't feel right about that. 'She's pretty.....wha- wait! now is not the time for that!' he thought, blush staining his green cheeks. "um, hello. do you know where we are?" He asked with a slight stutter at the end as he looked toward the pale skinned one.

Mira was still crouched by the door, but her clawed hands had paused as her head swiveled to examine their new neighbors. "Well, M, looks like we have company of the reptilian variety. Can I keep the red one?" she asked with a grin as she stood from her task. She wasn't getting anywhere with the blasted door. "Welcome to the hotel captivity ala mad scientist. Please don't be afraid to ask your attendant for anything you need."

--

August 22, 2013 at 11:29 PM Flag Quote & Reply

MusicGirl8998

Morgan laughed a little bit about Mira keeping the red one, despite the situation. "Sure Mira..." she looked over to the other cage before chiming in after Mira spoke. "And by asking for anything you need, she means that if you try to escape you'll probably get zapped... a lot..." she resisted the urge to shudder, remembering what happened earlier when they tried to escape. She took the short period of silence to take a look at their fellow captives. They seemed nice enough, the fact that they were turtles didn't affect her though. She's seen way weirder stuff.

Raph looked over to the other cage, also wondering along with Donnie where they were. He heard the mouse girl mention something about the red one. He didn't get to hear the whole sentence though and wondered what she meant. She looked kind of pretty though. Even though she was a mouse. She was... different. Like him. He heard the other girl with the pale skin speak afterwards. 'Somehow, I don't doubt you there." He replied.

--

"Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed." ~G. K. Chesterton

August 22, 2013 at 11:58 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Angel

"yeah, zapping. not fun." Mira said grinning at the red masked turtle as she moved toward the glass wall, hips swaying slightly. There may be a time and place for everything...but she was bored and irritated. Trying to re-wire an alien lock was not as fun as she thought it would be. "I'm Mirari, best trick rider you'll ever meet...also a mutant, if that was not obvious. The pretty pale girl is Morgan, i call her M. she kicks ass." she said gesturing, smirking at the blushing tall one who was having trouble keeping his eyes off Morgan. 'd'aww look who has an admirer.' she thought as he began to speak.

"I'm Donnie, and this is my brother Raph." He said, forcing the more embarrassing thoughts fro his mind to focus on the situation at hand. "Do you guys know anything about the people who grabbed us? how long have you guys been here?" He asked, moving toward the door to see if there was anything he could do to open it. though with out his tools it would be even harder then picking an alien lock already was."Just that they smell like rotting fish. Seriously, how can you know smell that." Mira said, nose twitching as she remembered the horrid stench before looking toward Raph."its a pleasure Raph, though I wish it were under better circumstances." ...what could she say, she was a stress flirter.....bugger off she's 16, she is allowed to flirt in hostile situations.

--

August 23, 2013 at 12:17 AM Flag Quote & Reply

MusicGirl8998

Morgan jumped down from the higher of the two ledges that acted as her and Mira's beds. Noticing that Mira was sort of flirting with the red turtle. She rolled her eyes to herself. Of course. "That's me," Morgan said, blowing a piece of stray hair that blew into her face. She noticed the purple one staring at her, she smiled at him before he started asking questions about where they were. "We've also been here a few days to answer you're question... they feed you... eventually...." She said, remembering the burning sensation at the back of her throat again.

"Yeah, well any situation is better than being locked in cage... Isn't there a way out of his hell hole?" Raph asked, glaring at the door once more as if it would magically open if he stared at it long enough. He rolled his eyes and grumbled under his breath before turning his attention back to Mira. He could tell she was flirting with him, and he smiled to himself a bit. "Nice to meet you too." he replied.

--

August 23, 2013 at 12:47 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Angel

"is the food edible?" Donnie asked, not really expecting their prison to give them decent food. His eyes were focused on the panel, trying to force it off some how so he could get to the wiring. "How did you get this thing off?" he asked, having noticed theirs was torn off. "I used my claws to get under the edges. don't think that will work for you..." Mira said, laughing slightly as the purple one, Donnie, started mumbling. Donnie continued to feel around the edges, looking for any give he could get his large fingers under. "any clue why they grabbed us? the only thing i can see we have in common is three of us are obviously not human." he trailed off questioningly as he glance toward Morgan.

"its not yet but it will be when we get out of here." Mira grinned once more as she address raph, the tip of her tail swishing slightly as she looked at Raph before addressing Donnie. "getting it off didn't help much. I was able to use my claws as a rather poor wire stripper, but the most I could do was turn off the zappy thing that used to be charged through this wall. The door its self is beyond my understanding."

--

August 23, 2013 at 1:16 AM Flag Quote & Reply

MusicGirl8998

"Depends... if raw eggs and clammy ham is edible to you then sure." Morgan said, grinning at her own joke. It was true though. She was able to eat the ham but the raw eggs was just going a bit too far. Besides, she needed blood, and soon. Or that burning sensation at the back of her throat wasn't going to go away any time soon. "We think they're aliens, maybe taking different samples of earth's population to see what kind of species they have...?" She thought out loud.

"Wait, so if they're taking people that AREN'T human, why is she there?" Raph said, refercing towards Morgan, who was peering over to see if Donnie was having any better luck at getting the lock off.

--

August 23, 2013 at 1:32 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Angel

"Appearances can be deceiving" Mira said with a smirk, before looking back at Morgan. "How are you holding up, M? are you going to need a donation?" She asked, knowing that Morgan had to be very thirsty by now. Either these fish things knew what she was and were purposely withholding her needed food, or they didn't and they were just taking a verity of people. She didn't know if it would be possible for her to donate some blood, she'd never asked for the details of Morgan's feeding habits. she would if she could though,, or she'd bring her a victim somehow. One of the two.

"So m-Morgan isn't human?" He asked, grinning at her joke, just as by some miracle he managed to get the cover off. Grinning at Morgan he turned to the wires, now focused once more as he checked the basic system. "hmm, way beyond human capabilities, but not Kraang level either. I should be able to get it, if i just had a way to strip the wires...Raph did they miss any of your weapons?" He asked, because while Mikey may be able to hide two water balloons...somewhere, Raph always had the most hidden weapons.

--

August 23, 2013 at 1:48 AM Flag Quote & Reply

MusicGirl8998

"Yeah, i'm alright for now." Morgan replied to Mira, trying her best to keep her mind off of that. "If you want to get into specifics i'm HALF human." She said with a shrug. "Doesn't really make a difference though." She went back to looking at what Donnie was doing, noticing that he was actually getting somewhere with the lock. "What's a kraang?" She asked with curiousity.

Raph went for one his sais, only to notice that they were both gone. He grumbled to himself before remembering that he kept a switch blade in case of situations like this. He pulled it out and handed it to Donnie. "Here you chief. Oh yeah," He turned his attention to Morgan for a moment to answer her question. "Alien brain things that use robots to move around. They tried taking over earth once, but we stopped them." He said, flashing a cocky grin towards Mira.

--

August 23, 2013 at 2:11 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Angel

"Are you always this prepared in the case of alien kidnappings, hero?" Mira asked Raph as her tail curled around her legs slightly, ears perked up. "Perhaps when we get out of here you can tell me more about this failed alien invasion?" she asked, though it sounded more like a purr.

Donnie rolled his eyes at Raph as he took the knife, setting to work on the lock."should have this open in a few minutes..." he mumbled."would you answer if I asked what your other half is?" he asked as a spark shot out of the panel, making him stumble back. He was about to start cursing, before another light flashed and the door slid open. "yes, all hail me!"

--

August 23, 2013 at 2:22 AM Flag Quote & Reply

MusicGirl8998

"When you've been in situtions my brothers and I have been, you learn to be prepared." Raph said, folding his arms. Occasionally glancing at Donnie to see if he was getting anywhere with the lock. "Sure. Why not?" He answered Mira.

"Hmm... maybe. If you get us out of here." Morgan said in response to Donnie's question. "Are you getting anywhere with the lock?" She said in return, she got her answer when the door slid open and he exclaimed 'all hail me!' She let out a small burst of laughter at that, before covering her mouth. Blushing ever so slightly at her outburst. "What about over here?"

--

August 23, 2013 at 2:35 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Angel

"oooh nice. We are so treating you guys to dinner later." Mira said happily, clapping her hands in front of her as Donnie quickly moved out to work on their cell door. She smirked once more at Raph as she moved to stand next to Morgan by the door. She frowned though as her ears began twitching, head tilted to the side, and nose crinkled in distaste as she caught the scent of rotting fish. "May want to hurry that along, we're about to have company."

"I'll have you guys out in no time." Donnie said. He already had the panel lid off and was making quick work with the wires when he heard Mira's warning. "shell." he groaned, trying to work faster with his large hands. The door opened just as 5 of the rotting fish smelling people came around the corner. Odd, they looked human, but Mira was right about the stench....and he lived in a sewer...something wasn't right with their faces though....a mask maybe? Quickly jumping up into a protective stance in front of the girls, glancing at Morgan once before looking at Raph.They needed to get past those guys, but they had to protect the girls as well. They couldn't afford to get caught up in the fight. He wish he had his staff, but for the time he only had Raph's switchblade in hand.

Mira hissed, teeth bared as she took a step forward, but paused looking back at Morgan. "You ready for this, M?" Right now she wished she had her blades with her, but her claws and teeth would do just as well. She might be a mouse, but she was far from meek. Growing up on her own, on the streets, a mutant mouse had taught her to fight dirty; had pushed her to attack like an animal at times. Morgan may be the only one who drank blood, but she wasn't the only one who knew what the blood of another tasted like.

--

August 23, 2013 at 10:35 AM Flag Quote & Reply

MusicGirl8998

Raph smirked at Mira. "It's a date then." He said, before exiting his cage and standing guard near Donnie as he walked on the girl's lock. He looked towards the beginning of the corridor, trying to find any sign that someone was coming. "Can you hurry that up there?" Raph said to Donnie, getting a bad feeling in the pit of his stomach. When five seemingly human aliens entered the cell block, he realized he was correct. He immeditatly got into a fighting stance, ready to kick some butt and get the shell out of here.

Morgan got into a familar stance as the men entered the hallway. "Yeah, I'm ready." she said to Mira. She had to admit though that she was feeling a bit lightheaded without blood. But that didn't mean she couldn't fight. When you were bounced around from foster home to foster home you pick up a good few tips and tricks if you want to survive. She instinctively scanned the minds of the 'aliens', trying to find any weakness' she could exploit. Their minds were a steel trap however, she'd have to catch them off guard.

--

August 23, 2013 at 11:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Angel

"lovely." Mira grinned as she crouched low to the ground, the tips of her claws grazing the floor as her tail lashed behind her. she eyed the turtle brothers, noting their stances. 'such a lovely form' she thought as her eyes raked up Raph's body before turning her attention to the aliens."this...is going to be fun." she announced just as the aliens charged forward, faces filled with rage. snarling she sprung forward, using the wall to leverage her self into the air with more speed, literally throwing her body at one, flying over its head, she landed lightly on her feet, twisting around to wrap her hand around its throat before pulling back, throwing it into the alien behind her as her tail pulled its legs out from under it. Let the games begin.

Donnie was stunned for a moment watching Mira just jump into the middle of the alien group. shaking his head he moved to join the brawl as well, grabbing one's arm and twisting; Stabbing the switchblade into the alien's shoulder, before kicking it hard into the wall. Even as he fought he kept an eye on Morgan, she didn't look good. He tried to remain on the edges of the fight so He could get back to the pale girl if needed.

--

August 23, 2013 at 11:48 PM Flag Quote & Reply

MusicGirl8998

Raph had admit, Mira had skill. A bit more than he even expected. He ran up to one of them in a sepentine motion, dodging the blows before flipping over, catching one their fists and throwing him to the ground. He smirked to himself in triumph. He couldn't exactly describe to noise he heard when it collided with the ground, but it wasn't anything that he ever heard before in his life. He made a mental note to ask Donnie about that later.

Morgan was surprisingly holding her ground pretty well. Losing herself in an adrenaline helped a lot with taking her mind off the burning in her throat. She could tell her skin was paler than normal, and her breathing was a bit shallow but she was alright. She swiped her feet under one of the aliens feet, sending it skidding to the ground. It soon got back up after, trying to punch her. It missed however since Morgan ducked out of the way in time, so it only hit the wall. She scanned it's mind again, trying to find an opening. She struck it's neck, only to find a purple liquid staining her hands. Morgan studied it for a moment, dazed. She snapped out of her thoughts just in time to dodge another punch from the alien. It's hand now stuck in the wall. She jumped up and kicked in the face.

--

August 24, 2013 at 12:45 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Angel

"I can hear you doubting me, red!" Mira shouted as she bashed one's head into a wall, foot braced on the back of another as her tail coiled tightly around its neck, holding on till it's form stopped struggling. It wasn't long before they had taken out each of the aliens, with only minimal bruising among them.

Donnie watched Morgan fighting from the corner of his eyes as he and Raph worked together to take down one of the aliens. 'she's good...but she seems paler then before.' he thought before focusing once more on the fight.

"I think one of them bit my tail..." Mira muttered, tail laying across her hands as she checked for the supposed bite mark. "You did well, Raph. I particularly liked the part where you threw the big one over your head.." she added after satisfying her self she was not in danger of losing her tail to some alien infection.

Donnie looked at the disposed aliens littering the floor. a coupled of them bleeding from deep gashes, most with their heads concussed.  "Morgan, are you alright? you seem paler..." he trailed off as he hovered around the girl, looking her over for injuries. "we should get moving....."

--

August 24, 2013 at 1:33 AM Flag Quote & Reply

MusicGirl8998

"Now whatever gave you that idea?" Raph said in repsonse to Mira as he took down another one of the aliens. Within a few minutes the fight was over. "Thanks, I gotta say I admired the way you jumped off that wall and wrapped your arms around it's neck." He said, cracking his knuckles. It's been a while since he fought without his sais. 'Almost forgot how fun it is.' He thought to himself.

"Yeah, yeah. I'm fine." Morgan said in the most convinving voive she could possibly muster at the moment.. The last thing needed was someone else worrying about this. She had to admit it was pretty nice of him to worry about her even though they just met. Her vision went blurred for a second before returning to normal. "Which way should we go?" She asked Donnie, wondering where else this weird hell-hole base had in store for them.

--

August 24, 2013 at 1:55 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Angel

"ahh violence. its good for the soul." Mira said, bouncing from one foot to the other. Her blood was still pumping. "The power conduits are going that way." Donnie said, pointing at some of the visible power lines running along the ceiling. "that's also the direction the rotten fishes came from." Mira said as she knelt next to one, the skin hanging off its neck wasn't right.  Feeling around the maybe dead alien's neck she grasped the edge of the mask and pulled it off...."they are rotting fishes..." she said as she looked at the blue fish like alien. Her face seemed stuck in a permanent grimace as the stench began pooling into the corridor around them. She didn't think it could get worse, but apparently she was wrong.

Standing she tilted her head, ears twitching as she listened for any noise. "there seems to be a lot of people down that way, none currently heading in our directing. I can, barely, smell fresh air coming from the other way though." Mira glanced toward Morgan, debating calling her out on her little fib, she could tell her friend wasn't doing to well. 'best not, she knows her limits...' she thought but moved to stand closer to M. Her tail slid lightly across Morgan's ankle, letting her know she was there is she needed anything.

Donnie had moved to stand next to Morgan, hands twitching. "if you're sure.." he trailed off before looking in the direction Mira had indicated had fresh air. "fresh air would be our best bet, lets try to avoid another fight." He added as he covered his nose with his hand. the stench was horrid. " we should move out before the smell attracts any more guards." Still he remained by Morgan, he couldn't help but feel she was lying, that she wasn't ok. He wanted to be close if she needed him- help. if she needed help. 'not the time brain!' he mentally hissed at himself.

--

August 24, 2013 at 11:00 AM Flag Quote & Reply

MusicGirl8998

Morgan smiled to herself a little, feeling the reassurance of Mira's tail by her ankle. She didn't enjoy making a big deal of being a hybrid and her needing to drink blood every so often..... She bit the inside of her lip. They'd be out of here soon enough and everything would go back to normal. She didn't wanna think about what happened if she deprived herself of that for too long. She inwardly cringed. Last thing she needed to think about. She forced a smile "I'll be fine, promise."

"SO." Raph chimed in "We're gonna get out of here soon?" He said, noticing Donnie looked like he was mentally slapping himself before he pointed off which way to go, they all started walking. "

--

August 26, 2013 at 10:23 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.