Click here to edit subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > Roleplay > The Other "One"

Pixel_7
Site Owner

((Is this the fabled RP that's been put off longer than a solution to the American government's debt crisis? Maybe yes, maybe no. Either way, this is gonna include a character I'm not going to spoil just yet, and the rest of the TMNT 2012 crew. I'm not quite sure if there's a space for other character, but you never know. I don't exactly have a concise plot in mind for this. That being said, this is set sometime after the events of Invasion of the Squirrlanoids, but doesn't really have any connection to that. At the moment, the only characters in play are the one I'm playing, Leonardo, Donatello, Raphael, and Michelangelo. And with that, let's begin!))

"Okay, I'm sure I'm going the right way here... I think."

I stopped to pull out my map. There was a resounding smack as the palm of my hand hit my forehead. I had gone the wrong way, for what seemed like the sixth time this night.

I traced my finger along the streets until I came to where I was. There was an alleyway near me that I could use as a shortcut back to my original path. It would be risky, especially at this time of night, but I really wanted to get back to the hotel as soon as possible.

I ducked into the alleyway, trying to make myself as inconspicious as possible. I still felt like I stuck out like a sore thumb.

My stomach did a backflip when I heard noises coming from behind a garage door. I was paralyzed in fear. This didn't help any when the door opened and I came face to face with robots with some pink thing in their stomachs.

"You are not permitted by Kraang to be existing in this place which belongs to Kraang," the silver one stated.

"Kraang, an anomaly is being detected. The human who should not be existing in this place which belongs to Kraang is like the One which Kraang requires for the success of Kraang's goals," the blue one droned.

"Does Kraang wish to procceed with the capturing of the human who should not exist in this place which belongs to Kraang and is similar to the One which Kraang requires for the success of Kraang's goals?"

"Kraang gives Kraang permisson to procceed with the capturing of the human who should not exist in this place which belongs to Kraang and is similar to the One which Kraang requires for the success of Kraang's goals. Kraang will join Kraang in the capturing."

It clicked in my brain just then what they wanted and I refused to have any part in it. I ran past them as they fired pink lasers at me. My heart was racing. This was definitely one night I would not forget, regardless of how much I wanted to.

SHING

Curiosiy got the better of me and I stopped, turning to see what the noise was. The robots weren't firing anymore. Instead, they were collapsed to the ground in pieces. The pink things screeched and scurried off.

As much as I was completely weirded out, the green blurs heading inside got my attention. I cautiously walked back to the door and slipped through.

It was a huge warehouse. Er, it was pretty big. Boxes, all bearing a hexagonal pattern, were stacked around in a semi-orderly fashion. Somehow, I doubted that any of them actually contained anything, but I wasn't about to test that theory.

Watching from behind one of the crates, I observed several strange events unfold. Namely, four giant turtles with weapons fighting robots with some kind of martial arts.

November 1, 2013 at 2:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.